Tuesday 30 June 2015

Lolly Recipes

Well with the week looking like it is going to be hot to say the least my thoughts turned to making some yummy lollies. I have a little one with multiple food allergies, so most shop bought lollies are out of the question. So I thought I would add a couple of my favourite lolly recipes that I have been making for a long time,  not going to think about how many years though!

                                               Apple and Mango Ice Lolly

                                                       100ml water
                                                       200ml apple juice
                                                       80g fresh mango

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend, then freeze in lolly pop moulds.

                                            Orange and Pineapple Ice Lolly

                                                        100ml water
                                                        200ml orange juice
                                                        70g fresh pineapple

  Place all ingredients in a blender and blend, then freeze in lolly pop moulds.
             
                                                    Coconut Ice Lolly  

                                                    1 x 400g tin coconut milk
                                                    40g caster sugar
                                                    5ml vanilla essence

 Mix all the ingredients together, then freeze in lolly pop moulds.

I use the same recipe that I use for the coconut ice lolly to make ice cream in my ice cream maker, which is very yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment